Training and Supervision
and Supervision for Behavior Change Professionals
At a time of fierce competition, reduced budgets,
and a fast changing marketplace, how can a business not only retain
its human resource capital, but enhance its effectiveness?
World-class training based upon the very latest
in human performance technology releases the potential of an organization’s human
resource capital while providing a significant personal benefit to
the recipients. We believe that a business’s key resource for
growth and profitability is its people.
Dr. Anderson’s services in this area fall
into two categories:
- For Individuals and Organizations;
- For Behaviour Change Experts (Psychologists, Counsellors, Psychotherapists,
Consultants, and HR professionals).
Ian Anderson offers both on-site and public training programs,
seminars, and workshops in all of our consulting services. He offers
these trainings in three forms:
- End users (i.e. those acquiring
a particular skill)
- HR and Training Professionals
- Consultants wishing to extend their
Our training events cover every aspect of the change process for
individuals, teams, and organizations, all with the overriding objective
A strategic process for inventing the future. Who do we want to
Taking stock. Employing state-of-the-art methodologies to understand
who we are today. How are we doing?
Making the Change
Producing a plan distilled from our understanding of the gap between
who/where we are and who/where we want to be. Implementing that plan.
Reassessing where we are, re-evaluating where we want to be, refining
the plan, and continuing the implementation.
us for a no-charge, no-obligation discussion of your training
Back to Top
- Engage the hearts and minds of participants
- Are closely related to the business issues and
challenges that face the organization.
- Have clear opportunities for participants to
apply their learning to their job performance
- Assemble the three essential ingredients for
high performance: feedback, motivation, and change partners
- Deliver results.
- Each of these elements is essential. In
environment, no company can afford to waste time or resources
on training that does not add value.
- Developing understanding
- Acquiring Tools and Skills
- Achieving Competence: i.e., knowing when and
how to use acquired skills.
We know that the key to added value is to ensure that training translates
into real behavior change. We also provide follow-up programs so that
the new skills and competencies developed will gain traction and produce
sustainedchange and improvement. These follow-up
programs focus on the application of the new skills, address problems,
review examples, and reinforce the initial workshops.
- Increase employee motivation, engagement, trust, satisfaction,
- Accelerate the development of key contributors to the organization
- Develop high performance leaders and future
leaders who can implement the organization’s vision, goals,
and business strategy
- Retool command-and-control managers into effective leaders
- Identify reservoirs of talent
- Groom high potentials
- Help minimize mismatches between what a key contributor does
and what the company needs
- Assist employees in developing increased self-awareness (i.e.
emotional intelligence), and a better understanding of their own
strengths and limitations
- Train managers to be potent mentors.
- Enhanced competitiveness
- Increased innovation and agility
- Attraction of the best and the brightest
- Improved retention
The benefits apply at every level in an organization.
Employee value is not about making employees happy. It
is about creating the necessary conditions for a motivated and committed
workforce that is required for your organization to succeed. The contribution
of individual contributors, managers, and executives is the determining
factor in a company’s growth.
For managers and leaders in the twenty-first
it will be imperative to develop people and skill sets at every level
to enable enterprises to manage change effectively. Our goal is to
help you design and implement a leadership training program that not
only teaches new skills, but more importantly, motivates everyone
to apply these skills and thereby enhance their performance.
- Executive Coaching
- Derailment Prevention
- Developing Technical Professionals
- Developing High Potentials
- Partner Development: Professional
- Leadership Development
- Hiring the Best By Design
- Team Development
- Executive Team Enhancement
- Cross-Functional Team Facilitation
- Board Facilitation
- Team Audits
- Team Fix-Its
- Kick-Start Workshops for Project
- Strategy Development Facilitation
- Organizational Audits
- Organization Surveys
- Strategy Implementation
- Culture Alignment
- M&A Alignment
- Culture Change
- Change Management
- Creating Ethical Communities
- Succession Planning
- Mobilizing Communication
- Metrics That Matter: Measuring for
- Training for Internal HR Team in
- Group Design for Leadership Development
- Coach the Coach Program for Managers
- Individual Development: an overview
- Organizational Development: an overview
Each topic is delivered in-house and at public trainings and can
be tailored for:
- End users
- HR and Training Professionals
us for a no-charge, no-obligation discussion of your
Back to Top
A synopsis of recent training events.
Read A Synopsis of Our Recent Training Events (PDF)
Training and Supervision for Behavior Change Professionals
Dr. Anderson offers a range of training, supervising options, and
Continuing Education events for Psychologists, Counsellors, Psychotherapists,
Consultants, and HR professionals.
He has been responsible for
- Providing IP
- Providing Master Class Seminars
to more than 300 PhD-level Behaviour Change Experts undergoing career
transition as well as to numerous Consultants and HR professionals.
Ian Anderson provides a range of training seminars and coaching
support services to Psychologists, Counsellors, Therapists, HR Professionals,
and other Consultants including:
- Master Classes
- Telephone Round Tables
- Practice Development
- Provision of Intellectual Property
- Individual Coaching
us for a no-cost discussion of your training or supervision
Back to Top